There are a million reasons why one must look at Bhiwadi as a potential investment option; here we share a few with you.
Bhiwadi is the Industrial Hub that lies in Rajasthan. Geographically, Bhiwadi lies 70 km from Delhi and comes under Delhi-NCR region. This town is in North and is already a developed Industrial sector, with around 2,700 big, medium and small scale industries. The industries that are functional in Bhiwadi are furnace, steel, electronics, engineering, printing, textiles, pharmaceuticals cables, Honda plant, rolling mills, food processing, herbal care units, etc. This growth in the industrial area is driving the growth in the residential sector too.
At present, Bhiwadi is at the peak of development in terms of both industrial and residential. The town offers all urban facilities and offers modern lifestyle. Bhiwadi is becoming a favorite Real Estate spot among the developers and investors. There are various reasons behind the development of Real Estate in Bhiwadi; some of them have been discussed below:
- Industrial Hub: Bhiwadi being home to almost 2700 industries is the Industrial Hub of North India. This has directly affected the demand of the Residential projects in this area. The people working in Bhiwadi find it better to settle here only rather than commuting daily to the work. This has also brought a growth in the lifestyle and standard of living.
- Connectivity: Bhiwadi lies on National Highway 8, makes this town easy to approach. Bhiwadi is close to Manesar and just 70 kms from Delhi and around 50 kms from Gurgaon.
- Affordability: Bhiwadi forms the best area to invest in. Comparing it from the other NCR cities, Bhiwadi is the best place to invest in. The prices of the residential projects in Bhiwadi are well in reach of the middle class.
- The future is here: Talking about the future, there are many other industries as well which are planning to come up with their corporate offices and factories in Bhiwadi. Not just this but many well known builders are also planning their projects in Bhiwadi. In coming few years, Bhiwadi will surely see some of the best developments and highest growth.
For the middle class families Bhiwadi is an apt choice to invest in Real Estate, when compared to other NCR cities. Lack of water supply is the major issue in the NCR cities, while Bhiwadi is far away from this problem. The locational advantage of Bhiwadi is attracting not only residents, developers and investors but also the Industrialists from nearby states like Punjab, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Bhiwadi provides the best of amenities like ample of water supply, better sewage system, well-built roads and great infrastructure, schools, medical facilities and great connectivity within the city as well as with the cities around.
Bhiwadi will see highest Real Estate growth in few years to come. Paras City Homes Pvt. Ltd. is coming up with their two residential projects in the city. Apart from us, there are many renowned builders that are coming with their Residential projects. This will include townships, apartments and more in Bhiwadi.
To conclude, Bhiwadi forms the best investment option at present; which is low on investment and high on returns. Bhiwadi offers great housing projects with best of facilities and infrastructure at a very affordable price.
Urbanization is playing a very important role towards degradation of the environment. It is the time when we must stand up towards a better future. When there is a problem, a solution always exists. The growth of Urban India is not the problem but our carelessness is. We cannot stop the growth, but what we can do is act responsibly.
We all are aware of the increasing global warming in the world around. A big change is what we require right now. Thinking that you are very small will never let us achieve great results. It is high time now blaming others, it is the time now to stand up and be the change you want to see!
We can do miracles if we determine. You can bring benefits to your planet with small changes like recycling, changing the cleaning materials etc.
The logic behind going green is so simple, we have limited amount of resources available but the demand is ever increasing and thus the only solution left with us to conserve the resources. The three main reasons for which we must go green are:
- It helps reduce the waste and conserve the natural resources.
- Green Building reduces power consumption. This in turn helps you to cut down on the electricity bills
- Sustainable designing helps you to stay healthy and lead a longer life.
Now, the Real Estate builders are moving towards the Green Building Concept. It is not just the builders who are taking an initiative but the buyers too have become smart and more responsible now. There is an increase in the number of buyers demanding green properties. This demand is not biased to either commercial or residential. Buyers in both these segment want their property to be Green Building Certified.
The change is already visible in the Real Estate industry now. Paras City Homes Pvt. Ltd. is one of those builders who want to do their bit towards the greener tomorrow. They are known for making big residential spaces which have lots of greenery in and around the neighborhood.
When asked about it from Mr. Shyam Sharma, MD - Paras City Homes Pvt. Ltd he said that apart from planting trees there are some other initiatives too that are being taken. In their projects they are implementing rain water harvesting, sustainable development and power conservation to name few.